2014년 3월 28일 금요일

About PIXAR

Pixar Animation Studios has created animated feature and short films for over 25 years. Its headquarter is located in Emeryville, California. The name of the studio is from 'pixel' and 'art'. It shows us that people who contribute to the success of Pixar are not only artists but also engineers. They always try not to lose their creativity and childhood innocence. It would help them to perform great works listed in box-office. Also they don't have any fear with adopting new technologies making films. The technologies are given from the company, RenderMan, the best line of software product.
The most popular work is 'Toy Story' series. It's a story about life of toys, Woody and Buzz. The third series of this film made a big boom all over the world in 2010. It actually earned $1.9 billion of the whole series.


댓글 2개:

  1. I watched almost animation of Pixar and I love it. My favorite animation of Pixar is 'Monster's Inc'. It has brilliant concept, and the characters are so cute.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi! I love animation, too. I like Disney's anmimation rather than Pixar, so I don't know what animation made by Pixar. I want know more about Pixar's animation. Why don't you introduce more animations of Pixar?

    답글삭제