2014년 4월 27일 일요일

Images


After tests like midterm exam, interviewing or important presentation for my career, i'm usually depressed, whatever the results. But that moments of depressing are passed by, i feel i could step up to next level. It makes me more mature.



Eating food is one of my favorite things. Especially, sweets make me happy when i'm down. When i'm blue, these help me feel better and when i feel good, these make me much happier! (Actually, chocolates have effects making people feel happy)


Summer almost comes here! I like winter rather than summer, but it's really true that i'm looking forward to beautiful beach and crowded with young people. Sometimes hot weather irritates me, fully energetic feeling is only in summer. Even when exercising, it refreshes me by more sweating. I like the energetic summer. 


Once, i was in trouble traveling in europe. I missed the flight and didn't know where we could stay. At subway station, even at almost midnight, i was really confused. There were many homeless people. It was really scary for me.  After that time, when i stand at the platform, it sometimes reminds me about that night.
 

I like traveling in nature. It would be better with friends. Relaxing in green grass, trees and fresh air makes feel free. When weather is nice, i go to picnic at the park and have a rest under the tree. Kids are at playground and some people are taking a walk with dogs. It is really peaceful moment.
 
 

댓글 3개:

  1. I'm agree with the statement chocolates make people feel happy. I also felt it and I heard chocolates really have that kind of effect when I went to chocolate museum.
    And I have the experience of missing train in Japan. I had to go to airport, but I went to countryside because I got wrong train. I was also confused at that station, and that picture reminds me that happening.

    답글삭제
  2. The traveling picture reminds me of interesting experience I had in Mongolia with my highschool friends. I love traveling!
    Also I love cupcakes! Those are very delicious and colorful cupcakes make me crazy! I really want to eat cupcakes right now!!! The picture of the cupcakes you chose is very cute!

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제